- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Inspired by Lisa collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Details about your wedding
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Inspired by Lisa with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message conversations or via email or a messaging service such as Instagram DM’s etc.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Inspired by Lisa may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- 3rd party wedding directory websites such as Bridebook and Add to Event.
How will we use your data?
Inspired by Lisa collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
Inspired by Lisa will not share your data with any other parties under any circumstances
How do we store your data?
Inspired by Lisa securely stores your data at Halls Croft, The Drive, Rudyard, Staffordshire. ST13 8RN. Digital data is stored on a PC with a security pin code only accessed by Inspired by Lisa.
Inspired by Lisa will keep your personal data for for 6 months after your order has been completed. Once this time period has expired, any data on paper such as order forms is kept for accounting purposes only. This is boxed and stored for the legally required 7 years. After this date, all paperwork is destroyed. Data kept on the PC is deleted within 6 months of a completed order.
Inspired by Lisa would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Inspired by Lisa from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
Inspired by Lisa would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Inspired by Lisa for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Inspired by Lisa correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Inspired by Lisa to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Inspired by Lisa erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Inspired by Lisa restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Inspired by Lisa’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Inspired by Lisa transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: 07712 669691
Or write to us: Inspired by Lisa, Halls Croft, The Drive, Rudyard, Staffordshire, ST13 8RN
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Inspired by Lisa uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Inspired by Lisa uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 07712 669691
Or write to us at: Inspired by Lisa, Halls Croft, The Drive, Rudyard, Staffordshire, ST13 8RN
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Inspired by Lisa has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.